Panel Auditors Advice.

Central Bank Panel Auditor's 2xciho at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 22:42:30 GMT 2020

 Dear:  Sir/madam,

This is to inform you that it have come to our notice that THE CENTRAL BANK
GOVERNOR with his BOARDS MEMBER'S have not release your long awaiting
payment funds after requesting you to pay different fees and they set on
your awaiting funds to you.

Therefore want you to understand that we have complete our auditing
endorsement release of your usd9.6million approved for your settlement
payment as directed by our Federal Government Committee On Foreign Payment
which we you are hereby advice now to forward your FULL receiving details
to the Federal Government Committee On Foreign Payment for immediate
remittance of your usd19.6million approved outstanding settlement.

Congratulation and send your COMPLETE information to them now through their
contact email stated for you and get back to us.

Regards,
Central Bank Panel Auditors.