Sponsored Content Pricing on mail-archive.com for Gambling Industry

Lee Roberts lee at sourceglobalmedia.com
Fri Jan 24 10:51:31 GMT 2020

Hi there,

We’re currently working on behalf of a Gaming Industry client trying to
enhance the brand via editorial content.

Whilst looking for opportunities, we came across your site mail-archive.com.

Please let us know pricing and options to place content relevant on your
website but would have 1 link to Gaming Industry website. Further details:

●     We will reimburse yourselves for a one off administration fee in
uploading and maintaining the content on your website as long as the site
is still live.

●     Within the body of the content Please do not suggest the article is
paid / sponsored / advertorial in the content

●     We will provide you with the article that will include citations and
images, as to make the content with editorial value, we request that all
these are kept in.

Please come back to me and we can provide both content and payment.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Lee

[image: beacon]