mpsolve_3.1.8-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Torrance, Douglas dtorrance at piedmont.edu
Sat Jul 25 11:57:46 BST 2020

On 7/21/20 5:00 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> according to the file headers, Dipartimento di Matematica "L. Tonelli", Pisa. is a copyright holder. The other person you mentioned seem to be "just" the authors.
> Some files are even available under GPL-3+ and some icons are licensed under LGPL. Please mention them in your debian/copyright.

Thank you for the note!

I believe I've addressed these d/copyright issues (plus a few more that
I found while I looked through the files), and have also updated the
package for the latest upstream version (3.2.1).  Andreas Tille just
sponsored an upload and mpsolve is back in the NEW queue.

Thanks!
Doug