openblas_0.3.10+ds-2_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

lumin at debian.org lumin at debian.org
Thu Jul 30 11:34:54 BST 2020

On Thu, Jul 30, 2020 at 10:32:48AM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Thanks for spotting and fixing this.
>
> Two additional questions (I did not yet try to compile your changes):
> - I guess that the override_dh_shlibdeps that I added in debian/rules
> is no longer needed?

I don't fully understand what the "-l" option of dh_shlibdeps does, but
the dh_shlibdeps itself seems only able to generate some control
variables.

I can try to remove it and see if something happens.

> - Does lintian complain about the rpath? Setting rpath is generally
> forbidden, but allowed in the case of a private library, so we should
> be fine:
> https://lintian.debian.org/tags/binary-or-shlib-defines-rpath.html

It's fine for our case. These shared objects are not exposed in the
public lib directory but private subdirectories.