wordnet: Update wordnet-base to 3.1

Sundaram legends2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 12:06:18 BST 2020

HiArtha ~ The Open Thesaurus' author here.  WordNet project has two parts (a) static library (b) dictionary database files.  While (a) continues to be at version 3.0, for (b) the upstream (Princeton University) has released 3.1 and it's been available for quite a while (since 2011).  Note that only the data base files has been bumped to 3.1 while the static library and its code continue to be 3.0.

bullseye's wordnet-base continues to use 3.0 dictionary files.  It'd be good to update it to use 3.1 dictionary files.  Thoughts?
Aside: I see that Artha is marked for removal due to RC Bug https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=957010.  I've made a fix for this in Artha 1.0.5.What should we do to update Artha's package to 1.0.5?
Thanks!

SincerelySundaram