Recruitment Services from Pakistan for LISTS ALIOTH DEBIAN ORG

sazjobs3 at gmail.com sazjobs3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 02:27:29 BST 2020

Attn: Recruitment Dept. (LISTS ALIOTH DEBIAN ORG)

Dear HR Manager,

We (S.A.Z Universal Links) are a dedicated ‘Recruitment and Staffing’ Company in the sense that we can staff for a range of different industries. We work in a strategically processed manner to help industries attain potential candidates. We have been serving many reputable clients such as Almarai Company, Al Dossary Construction, Isam Kabbani Group, Al-Latifia Trading & Contracting Co, Jaddarah workforce services, Eastern Trading & Const. Est., Al-Osais Intenational Holding Co, Jeddah Cables Company, Nesma & Partners, Abdullah A.Al-Barrak & Sons Co., Johnson Controls, Saeed R Al-Zahrani Corporation (SRACO), Al-Watania Industries, Aecom Arabia Ltd. Co. and many more.

We have potential candidates that come from different backgrounds like Construction, Maintenance, Oil & Gas, IT, Hospitality/Healthcare, Retail, EPC, Civil, Mechanical, Logistics, Banking, Finance, Sales, Marketing, facility management etc.

We are here to offer you MANPOWER SOLUTIONS from unskilled, semi-skilled & skilled professionals, mid to top-level management with the following package:

-- Candidates from Pakistan

-- Qualified candidates daily pouring in

-- Candidates for every field and Industry

-- 24/7 support from our headquarter in Pakistan and from our offices in Dubai, Riyadh & Doha.

If this is something that piques your interest, let’s set up a time to chat or call!

I look forward to speaking with you soon to discuss more!

Regards,

Farrukh A. Shaikh

+92300-8228363

(WhatsApp/IMO/BotIM)

For Inquiries, please email to farrukh at sazunilinks.com

Please click on below given PDF link and download our detailed company profile with some of our work history for your kind reference:

http://sazunilinks.com/  profile.pdf