Comments regarding tensorflow_2.0.0-1_amd64.changes

Sean Whitton ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Mar 1 15:59:16 GMT 2020

Hello Mo,

I'm not comfortable with the debian/embedded/ tarballs especially
since one of them is already in the archive as a shlib.  I don't see
why tensorflow should get a special exception to the idea that we have
only one copy of each shlib in the archive except where needed to
handle transitions.

I'm not REJECTing this right now because I'd like to get input from
other ftpteam members, but I wanted to write to you to give you a
chance to explain why tensorflow might be a special case.

--
Sean Whitton