My dear Friend and Beloved,

Ms Renate Settnik msrenatesettnik01 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 14:00:35 BST 2020

My dear Friend and Beloved,

With warm hearts and joy in the Lord Jesus, i write this mail to you. I am
Ms Renate Settnik, a German Citizen,but living in Burkina Faso.I am a
Widow. I am 66 years old,without any child.

I am a devoted Christian and have the fear of God. I am a philantropist and
a care-giver. I inherited the sum of $25 million dollars from my late
husband who was a gold dealer before he was killed during the Jihadists
attack in a restuarant that happened in Burkina Faso last three year August
2017.

Due to his death, that resulted me to too much stress and tension, thereby
causing me to contract Paralysis. What worries me is that i am down with
FULL-BODY PARALYSIS. I cannot walk, nor stand. I have been bedridden for
two years now.

Since i know that i have very limited time to stay on earth before i die
according to my Doctors, i have been helping and contributing some amounts
of money to Orphanage Homes and to Charity Organisations, as  well as
Foundations.

With the help of the Bishop of the Catholic church where i worship and my
lawyers, I have given donations to over 6 Charity Organisations and
Foundations, in Africa,Asia, South America, North America, Oceania, etc.

>From findings, your Charity Foundation was listed among the remaining to be
given donations.

I will be giving you the sum of $800,000.00 dollars to support and boost
your Charity Organisation. Please endeavour to use it for the less
privileged children, and for Orphanage homes,Widows and Charity
Foundations, and the purpose for which it will be sent to you.

I can only access my email, with the help of my secretary or the Church
Bishop.

The only things i need from you is your complete details and bank account
numbers of your Organization. The only fee you will spend is to get the
LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION to your name as a Beneficiary, from the High Court
of Burkina Faso. It cost just $120.00 USD. All other expenses regarding the
execution of the fund to you had been settled.

Take note: If you will not use it for a Charity Organization or If you are
not a caregiver, please clearly indicate, so as to not incur the Wrath from
God.

As soon as I recieve your reply I shall give you the contact of my lawyers
where you will send him your bank datas and other requirements he may need
from you .I want you and the church to always pray for me.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Ms Renate Settnik.