Read your message

dongda dongda at toaan.gov.vn
Tue Nov 17 15:40:48 GMT 2020

Hello Mr / Mrs,

I hope this e-mail meets you under good conditions. My name is Victor Pinchuk, a Ukrainian billionaire, businessman, oligarch and founder and president of EastOne Group LLC in Ukraine (Europe). You can read about me below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Pinchuk

I intend to give you a part (quarter) of my net worth of 250,000 EUR each to 5 people worldwide as part of our charity project that I carried out as a banking business.

When you have received my e-mail, please send us your details (name, country, telephone number, address, nationality, age, gender) so that we can instruct our bank to transfer the money in the amount of 250,000 EUR Hope this is helpful to you and others too.

Confirmation email below.

Email or reply to: vktrpnchk at gmail.com

Mr. Victor Pinchuk