Hi

elizabeth45njoroge at gmail.com elizabeth45njoroge at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:53:46 GMT 2020

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfgl7xTHqpX1P5ALT3N7wCczqq0Jq5qMrbG98OP1f6YQriUeg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hi,

I got your email through a data base and after going through your profile,
I decided to reach out to you. I am a professional agent and my Principal
is a former Top Libyan Politician, have asked me to look for an investment
manager. That could take available investment fund as loan on a one digit
interest rate repayable in full after 10 years. Funds readily available is
over 1B

Your swift response is highly needed.

I look forward for your feedback

Best Regards
Jerry Michael.

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.