FIN openings

JOE joeinvest at getnada.com
Tue Oct 6 09:44:32 BST 2020

Good day,

Our Company is looking to invest in entrepreneurial teams with big ideas
and a need for seed capital to turn their ideas into great companies. I
believe every businessman is basically an entrepreneur, for we all
strive to achieve optimal goals using limited resources. In seeking out
worthwhile investment opportunities, we are always on the lookout for
ventures whose principles exhibit a high level of creativity combined
with the right amount of experience in the chosen field.

We currently have openings for real estate investments, project
financing, early startup ventures, existing ventures, credit/loan
facilities, and JV equity participation.

To learn more about us and what we do, email us today for more concrete
information.

Joe Orte.
INVESTMENT MANAGER
DCE Group