Investment Oppoturnity

Samuel Okono samkono02 at hughes.net
Tue Oct 13 14:08:52 BST 2020

Dear Sir,

My name is Samuel Okono a Broker here in London, I have a client that is interested to Invest $108 One Hundred and Eight Million Dollars in your country and would like to engage you or your company to manage the investment on this project.

According to my Client, the fund will be re-invest strictly under the managerial care of the Investment Manager, which allows the Inv-estment  M a n a g e r  to control the initial title.

Upon the receipt of your positive response I shall explain in details for your better understanding.

Yours respectfully,
Mr. Samuel Okono.
(Broker)