Joining the Debian Science team

Brett Gilio brettg at gnu.org
Wed Oct 14 01:39:48 BST 2020

Hello all,

I sent an email a few days back to the debian-devel list about wanting
to begin contributing back to Debian. I am a committer for GNU Guix, and
have maintenance experience with several projects. I noticed that some
packages on the science team could use updating, notable polyml, smlnj,
and mlton (the last of which is not part of the science team).

I have signed up to Salsa, and was wondering if anybody would be willing
to sponsor the work I do and provide some useful general insights about
how to move forward with assisting the group?

Thanks!

--
Brett M. Gilio
<brettg at gnu.org>