Attention:

Raymond Eme rayeme39 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:49:03 BST 2020

Dear Sir,

The specified payment is $3M (Three Million U.S Dollars). This amount
is payable to your name under the United Nations ascribed funding
gazette. All payments not processed and claimed within 7banking days
are annulled and ascribed to the next person on list. So if you are
accepting this payment, it is instructive you provide the following;

1. Provide the name which shall be addressed on the envelope that will
contain the ATM card.

2. Send your physical/location address, where the ATM card shall be
delivered to you.

3. Provide your direct telephone

4. Your identification (drivers license or citizen passport or
residence permit identity) Any of these identities shall serve.

I expect to receive the required information urgently so that I can be
able to dispatch your ATM card today.

Sincerely,
Raymond