Product Inquiry

Alu-Lids Sp. z o.o. bagberry.trading at outlook.com
Fri Oct 23 22:01:24 BST 2020

Hi ,

My name is Agnieszka Piotrek, I am the import manager of Alu-Lids Sp. z o.o. . I came across your contact and i wish to place an order of your products on your website.

Our company believes in long-term growth with an emphasis on the potential of emerging markets. We also support the global need of distributing to the growing population.

Kindly send me your updated price lists and also you export price list, time of delivery and mode of payment? for us to study well and reverse back with our first Order.

Your earliest response would be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Agnieszka Piotrek

Import manager

Alu-Lids Sp. z o.o.