paraview_5.7.0-5_source.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Jakob Meng JakobMeng at web.de
Thu Sep 3 10:48:11 BST 2020

Hello Alastair,
thanks for uploading the fixed ParaView package to unstable!

Perhaps you might want to consider these patches as well (details in
commit messages) [1][2]. I do not know a better place where to discuss
these changes (do not have write access to Salsa) hence I just wrote
down my thoughts in the initial bug report [3].

[1]
https://git.inf.h-brs.de/jmeng2m/debian-package-paraview/-/commit/7d9c5481fd96b5a9965a6b2ce9395e146f5b70c4
[2]
https://git.inf.h-brs.de/jmeng2m/debian-package-paraview/-/commit/46a905e0a25a4e3d7de2dedca31fb746c6f69288
[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=959387

Could you push your changes to the ParaView git repo on Salsa as well,
please?

Thank you!

Kind regards
Jakob