Wrong e-mail address in several packages Maintainer field

Ansgar ansgar at debian.org
Tue Sep 22 11:38:34 BST 2020

Hi,

On Thu, 2020-09-17 at 10:54 +0200, Alex Muntada wrote:
> while looking at the Maintainer field in package indexes I came
> up with this instance that it seems wrong to me since the domain
> alioth-lists.debian.org does not exist (it's .net instead):
>
> https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=debian-science-maintainers%40alioth-lists.debian.org
>
> Please, let me know whether you'd prefer that I file a bug report
> for each package and note that I'm not subscribed to this list.

Given nobody else suggested anything, I would recommend filing bugs
with severity "serious".  Please also make sure the person maintaining
the bug report gets it by including

for people listed as Uploaders and/or the last people from d/changelog
in the mail[1].

Working mail addresses (at least in unstable) are important as
otherwise bug reports or other mails will most likely just go
unnoticed.

Ansgar

  [1]: https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#xcc