Come and read

Wheeler message0f5f0e964ee7 at pop.chinada.cn
Mon Apr 5 23:08:00 BST 2021

Hi!

Here is the story, you like to see P0RN movies and you have been RECORDEED while you MASTURBATTE.
Your phone got a MALLWARE and your front CAMERRA turned on when was necessary let`s say. I also copied your contacts list + social contacts and if you don`t send me 800$ value in BlTC0IN I will send the video with you too all your contacts. Use Google and search for P-A-X-F-U-L and get the coinz there.
My details are these and send that amount approximately:

The Address: 1-N-p-v-d-p-4-n-8-C-S-d-v-P-1-d-q-Z-s-F-N-f-p-D-P-y-v-Q-W-h-9-j-Z-g
The Amount: 0.013

Ok so, you have to remove manually all the dashes from my address and... you get a string of 34 characters that starts with "1" and ends with "g". Use that with no dashes when you transfer my bribery. Also important is that addrs is Case Sensitive.
You have a few days to do this. To clean your device out of my background sneaky stuff search for "How to reset to factory settings" and your device model.
You may want to stop watching this stuffs to avoid guys like me ... you know..
After the bribery was transfer the reccord will be deleted and I will be gone.