Broken link on alioth-lists.debian.net

Emily Moore emoore at slateberry.com
Tue Apr 13 21:42:13 BST 2021

I noticed that you have a broken link to a website called OneTrueMedia.com.
That site was first published way back in 2005 but unfortunately, it is no
longer a working website.

You link to OneTrueMedia on this page:
alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/pkg-perl-maintainers/2009-December/027883.html

We recently published an article that explains what happened to the
site.  I think it's an interesting story, and it could be useful to your
readers.

Here's the article if you want to take a look:
https://www.videoproc.com/resource/what-happened-to-onetruemedia.htm

Would you consider swapping out the broken link for our article?  It would
really help.

Thanks,
Emily

--
Emily Moore
5 Ross Rd

BTW, if you didn't like getting this email, please reply with something
like "please don't email me anymore," and I'll make sure that we don't.