NEW DATES FOR AUDITING PREPARATION ANNOUNCED - European Academy

Camille Herbert - European Academy camille.herbert at europeanacademy.com
Wed Apr 21 08:08:39 BST 2021

Dear Colleague,

As you are probably aware of, the European Commission is sending out Letters of Announcement asking beneficiaries to prepare for an upcoming audit. Involved in funded projects ourselves, we have noticed that an alarming number of partners were unaware of their record keeping obligations and the potential consequences of incorrect financial management repeating entirely preventable mistakes.

For this reason, in European Academy we worked with former Auditors of the European Commission to develop the course on "Financial Administration & Auditing Preparation for E.C. Funded Projects"based on the mistakes of hundreds of audited entities and projects, enriched with insight, structured on a practical and hands-on approach.

Due to the high interest, we have now announced a series of new dates:

> 22-23 April 2021 Online - REGISTRATIONS CLOSED

> 11-12 May 2021 Online - FULLY BOOKED

> 19-20 May 2021 Online - FULLY BOOKED

> 27-28 May 2021 Online

> 7-8 June 2021 Brussels

As all our courses have currently limited availability, should you wish to participate to any of these sessions, or any other of our Upcoming Courses, reserve your seat at your earliest convenience or come back to me and I will be more than happy to prepare your enrolment.

For any further information or details, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Camille

---

Logo  Logo
Camille Herbert
Training Communication
T: +32 800 822 40
E: camille.herbert at europeanacademy.com www.europeanacademy.com
11 Rond Point Schuman, 1040, Brussels, Belgium
Facebook icon LinkedIn icon Twitter icon

Banner

EuropeanAcademy
Liepajas iela 34, LV1002
Riga, Latvia
Reg. Nr.40103899189
tel. +371 27023445
www.europeanacademy.com
Ifyou have no more interest in receiving this, please Unsubscribe.