CIF / FOB ROTTERDAM, HOUSTON PORT and TTM

LLC sales at borkmoskoe.ru
Fri Aug 6 14:50:12 BST 2021

We LLC "BORKMOSKOE" are direct with the top world Refineries of petroleum supplier. At present we have products available for supply and export.

We can supply the following on CIF / FOB ROTTERDAM, HOUSTON PORT and TTM.

1. Commodity: JP54 or JP A1
2. Commodity: Diesel GAS OIL D2
3. Commodity: Mazut M100
4. Commodity: D6 Virgin Fuel Oil
5. Commodity: Diesel EN590 10ppm / 50ppm
6. Commodity: Russian Export Blend Crude Oil (REBCO) / ESPO / LCO
7. Commodity: Diesel AGO
8. Commodity: Petcoke.

We understand the need for safety and reliability, together with speed and flexibility to help our customers capitalize on opportunities. This makes
 us more than just a transaction facilitator. We are a critical link in a complex chain. Agents are also welcome to be our representatives and earn commission on any successful dealings. Kindly contact us for more about our services  program  and
 features.

Regards
Alexander Vladimir
Sales/ Marketing
614068, PERMSKY KRAI, PERM, UL. POPOVA,  D. 23, OFFICE 2
WhatsApp:  7-926-774-6887