Project Loan

Abu Shoosha Financial Service dr.batoukothman at asfsksc.com
Fri Aug 20 04:33:37 BST 2021

Attn: Dear Sir/Madam,

We are looking for lucrative Projects that need financing for development/expansion in various sectors in America, Asia, Europe, majorly Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova. We focus on loan/debt finance at 2% interest rate per annum.

We are currently expanding our investment portfolio outside of the gulf region reaching out to Eastern Europe in the following sectors, Oil/Gas, construction, Real Estate, Stock Speculation and Mining, Transportation, Health Sector and Tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector, mainly interested in debt finance {pure loan}.

Let me know your position on this briefing as soon as possible for more details as follows.

Awaiting your reply!

Best regards,
Dr. Batouk Othman (Director)
Abu Shoosha Financial Service KSC