Mail from Lewis McDowell

Lewis McDowell mail at creditnetwork.com
Sun Aug 29 03:28:21 BST 2021

Attention: Sir/ Madam

We have been hired to thoroughly review various issues in the petitions so that we can make your payment promptly. While reviewing our database system, we discovered that your payment is one of the few overdue payments, but with some obstacles that require immediate clarification from you.

Do you have an agreement with a Mr. James W. Miller that your payment will be directed to the account below? Please confirm immediately whether this is correct, so that your payment is not transferred to the wrong account.

James W. Miller
Company name: J.W. Miller & Associates, Inc.
Address: 2 Hale Street, Miller Building
Charleston, West Virginia, USA, 25301
President / CEO: James W. Miller
Bank Name City National Bank
Address 817 Virginia Street, East
Charleston, West Virginia, USA, 25301
Account holder: J.W. Miller & Associates, Inc.
Account number: # 8002766148
Routing code: ABA # 051904524

If the above statement is false and you have not authorized anyone to change the account details for the transfer of your payment, for the alleged reason that you are ill and thus authorize James W. Miller to receive your payment, please inform us immediately.
We would be very happy to hear from you as soon as possible and we ask for your forgiveness for the short-term notice and any inconvenience.

Please note that it is very important that you have any future contact with your previous lawyer, banker and agency involved in releasing your money so that we can continue our investigation and successfully release your money to you.

Please contact the representative immediately through the contact information listed below.

Matthew Hernandez
Cranbrook Financial Services Ltd
8 East Meade, Prestwich, Manchester, M25 0JJ
Telephone: + 44 782 851 7587
E-mail address: mh at cranbrookfin.com

Kind regards,
Lewis McDowell