Can you receive my message? Look forward to your reply!

杨辉 yang00993 at foxmail.com
Fri Dec 10 07:13:11 GMT 2021

Dear purchasing manager, hello.
I am glad to get your contact information through the Internet and write to you!

Cangzhou Jingyuan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, design, manufacturing, sales and trade of drilling tools and accessories, animal husbandry accessories and other products.

Main products: Sand bucket ,Cylinder drill, Two-half bucket bit, straight screw, animal husbandry spare parts, etc.

Our company has perfect production and inspection equipment, and we will, as always, provide customers with high-quality and efficient products and good professional services.

We hope to establish long-term business relations with your company, and we can provide you with detailed information and preferential prices for your reference!

We look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and best regards!

Address: Hebei Province, China
International Business Manager: Yang Jingli
Tel: +86 15716898284