My Donation

sales at i-rdp.live sales at i-rdp.live
Thu Dec 16 05:39:34 GMT 2021

 Hello, I'm Ms. Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. I am the chairman of Wipro Limited. 25 percent of my personal wealth is spent on charity. And I also promised to give the rest of 75% away to individuals this year 2021. I have decided to donate 1,500,000.00 euros to you. If you are interested in my donation, contact me for more information. You can also read more about me using the link below https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler Greetings Managing Director Wipro Limited Maria-Elisabeth_Schaeffler Email : msmariaelisabethschaeffler at contactmeor.com