2022 Calling!

Camille Herbert - European Academy camille.herbert at europeanacademy.com
Fri Dec 17 12:30:51 GMT 2021

Dear Colleague,

As we come to the end of 2021 we want to wish you, your family and your team a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Even though 2021 has been a challenging year for many, we are very proud to highlight the remarkable work that our experts have done supporting an ever growing client base around the world, helping organisations with all aspects of their funded projects. And as it has been a fruitful year for everyone in European Academy's ecosystem, we feel that the time is right to give something back to those who are more in need.

Therefore, we have selected five NGO's that we believe their work has a positive impact and for every registration made between 15.12.21 and 15.01.22, participants will be able to choose to which cause to donate €100 (deducted from the participation fees). On 15.01.22 European Academy will be matching all donations made.

The five organisations we have chosen to support this year are:
• Childhood Cancer International
• DRC, The Danish Refugee Council
• Kiron, Supporting Women's Education
• Save the Children
• UNHCR, The UN Refugee Agency

All that remains to say is thank you, Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Kind regards,

Camille