Close pysph RC bug #948736 (Was: Re: zarr and numcodecs sponsorship)

Antonio Valentino antonio.valentino at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 7 09:54:02 GMT 2021

Dear Anton,
thanks a lot for sponsoring the previous upload.

Now I finally received form upstream a patch that actually fixes #948736.
It is the lat RC bug remaining for pysph.

I have prepared a new version of the package including the patch.
As for the previous upload the build in CI fails so I have set
distribution to experimental to have a chance to make a build in a more
realistic environment.

In any case a local build on a s390x docker container seems to work
correctly.

I would really appreciate if you could sponsor this upload also (I have
also put a request in SoB).

kind regards

Antonio

--