Close pysph RC bug #948736 (Was: Re: zarr and numcodecs sponsorship)

Antonio Valentino antonio.valentino at tiscali.it
Sun Feb 7 10:42:23 GMT 2021

Hi Frederic,

Il 07/02/21 11:25, PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel ha scritto:
> Sorry I would have said antonio, it seems that the build failed on salsa ???

yes we noticed the issue.
I think that it is a problem related to the configuration of the VM used
for CI.
Indeed I'm able to build the package with my git-pbuilder and also the
package builds correctly once uploaded.

Basically it seems that the MPI tests fails in CI because.

"There are not enough slots available in the system to satisfy the 2
slots that were requested by the application"

I gave a quick look at the alsa-ci-team/pipeline documentation but I was
not able to find a way to configure the number of CPU of the VM.

I have just open an issue for that in salsa-ci-team/pipeline [1].

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/salsa-ci-team/pipeline/-/issues/204

ciao

--
Antonio Valentino