LEPU MEDICAL GROUP -haym chen

Haym Chen -Lepu IVD haymchen001 at yandex.ru
Tue Feb 23 01:44:56 GMT 2021

 Dear Sir and Madam
Nice to meet you!My name is Chen Chen and I am writing on behalf lepu medical
which is holding company – manufacturer of technologically advanced medical new products for CoVID-19. Of course our company is also ISO and CE certified  and FDA ,
SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test (colloidal gold immunochromatography)
SARS-CoV-2 antigen test kit, (colloidal gold immunochromatography)--- The EU Health Security Committee has agreed on a common list of rapid antigen tests for COVID-19 and a selection of rapid antigen tests whose results will be mutually recognized by the Member States and  get officially approved by German Authority, check more at www.pei.de
and in Austrian authority announced that 10-14 years old students of the country will do COVID19 self screening by SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit, which produced by Lepu Medical
2019-nCoV Neutralization Antibody Test Kit ( Colloidal Gold Immunochromatography)
2019-nCoV Neutralization Antibody Test Kit (Fluorescence Immunochromatography)
Nucleic Acid Extraction Kit And Nucleic Acid Extraction Platform Nexor32/96
SARS-CoV-2 Nucleci Acid Detection Kit and Real-Time PCR System Lepgen96
Infrared Forehead Thermometers-3 Models Lepu Medical Infrared Forehead Thermometers officially approved via USFDA 510K, add more help to the pandemic control in North American market!
Fingertip Pulse Oximeters --ISO and CE certified
Freezer,  unique double cooling system and double cascade system technology of ultra-low temperature freezer

Price is our advantage, If you have requirements for the above products, you can contact me at any time within 24 hours.
I will do my best to provide any information You need. What is more, if you pick out the corresponding catalogue numbers of products which may be interesting to you, I can provide You with an actual prices.

Looking forward to hear from You soon!
Have a good day!

Mobile/Wechat/Whatsapp//Viber/Telegram/imo: +86-150 3233 8010

Regards,Chen Chen

Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co Ltd    (StockCode 300003:CH Shenzhen)
Add: Building 3, No.37 Chaoqian Rd., Changping District, Beijing- China, 102200
Part of Subsidiaries
Lepu Technology: https://www.leputechnology.com/
Lepu Intellegence: http://lepucare.com/
Lepu Creative: http://www.creative-sz.com/
More:  https://en.lepumedical.com/
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.