Processed (with 4 errors): change severity

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Thu Jan 7 09:24:04 GMT 2021

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> Let's downgrad severity, only one test does not fail and  the patform
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> are not supported by the upstream.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> I prefer to have feedback of the autopkgtest in order to follow the
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> evolution of this issue.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> severity 976952 normal
Bug #976952 [src:lmfit-py] lmfit-py: FTBFS on ppc64el (arch:all-only src pkg): dh_auto_test: error: pybuild --test --test-pytest -i python{version} -p 3.9 returned exit code 13
Severity set to 'normal' from 'serious'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

976952: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=976952