SS:qA-partnership | TC - 2

Mohammed - .178 MAILER-DAEMON at mail.bilgilendirme.mikromax.com.tr
Tue Jan 19 20:05:27 GMT 2021

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Greetings.
I am looking to work with you to engage in profit oriented Investment ventures in your country and perhaps with your assistance, we could get a good Return on Investment (ROI).
I have the directive of Sheikh Mubarak AL-Thani to source for a partner abroad who can accommodate 200M USD for Investment. The sum was derived from a Supply Contract executed by a foreign company with Qatar Petroleum Company in Doha - Qatar.
We shall execute the transaction under a legitimate arrangement without breaking the law to ensure funds are transferred to you as the lawful beneficiary.
More details will follow upon your reply.
Regards,
Mohammed.