Committing new numba release to salsa:science-team/numba

Diane Trout diane at ghic.org
Tue Jan 19 23:44:02 GMT 2021

Hi,

I was reminded that numba had been orphaned so I went ahead and adopted
it and uploaded a version with a backported version of the  Python 3.9
compatibility patch since many things were broken by numba being
uninstallable.

Though I'm listed as a member of the debian-science team I don't have
permission to push to the debian/master, pristine-tar, and upstream
branches of https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/numba

I was wondering what the proper science-team procedures for updating
the main packaging repository are?

Thanks,
Diane Trout