Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Ryan Pavlik ryan.pavlik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 21:31:52 GMT 2021

- 3.0.rc2+repack1-1 is on
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/solvespace and ready for upload to
unstable: I removed the autopkgtests because they were breaking the CI
at the moment. This should fix the FTBFS on armel, I think/hope, and
also brings the code up to the new release version, updates the
exclusion list and copyright file, etc.

- I added back the autopkgtests in this MR:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/solvespace/-/merge_requests/1 I'm
not sure why it's failing, help appreciated.

- I have a release after 3.0.rc2+repack1-1 (I added +exp1) to add LTO
and OpenMP, this can be reviewed and released to experimental after
unstable receives their upload.
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/solvespace/-/merge_requests/2

Thanks for your help!

Ryan