Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Anton Gladky gladk at debian.org
Sat Jan 23 21:27:37 GMT 2021

Hi Stephen,

I have disabled i386 build [1] and reduced the size of salsa-build binaries [2].
Now it builds fine in pipeline and I have uploaded the package.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/siconos/-/commit/8aca640c2743655e87aa181ddfd153f51e6f58e7
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/siconos/-/commit/9a836cee37a46e20721ab33871f55b54e6e953dc

Best regards

Anton