Sponsoring of packages for the next stable release

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 14:28:56 GMT 2021

Dear Anton,

Just an update on siconos, I used a qemu emulator to run Debian arm64
on my laptop using the OpenStack image as a basis.  It took quite a
while to build (2 days), and the first attempt of course failed due to
time outs, but then I disabled timeouts and the package built and
tested, and passed autopkgtest.  I am pleasantly surprised.

Therefore, I have just pushed another change to disable
"ConvexQP_test_collection" which is also a lengthy test, and feel
confident that the build should pass on real arm64 hardware.  I have
marked it as version 4.3.1+dfsg-2 on salsa master.

regards,
Steve