opencascade for ubuntu

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Tue Jul 20 18:33:28 BST 2021

Hi Andrea

On Tue, 20 Jul 2021 at 18:58, Andrea Vigliotti
<andrea.vigliotti at gmail.com> wrote:
> can I ask how can I check if I have opencascade on my linux
> installation? I tried to sudo apt-get install but I can't find opencascade

You can check on Ubuntu's opencascade package page [1].
Version 7.3.3 is available in 20.04 Focal Fossa.

Note that opencascade is the name of the source package.  The binary
packages that you can install, like occt-draw, are listed on that
page.

By the way, you have found your way onto the Debian Science Mailing
List.  There are better places to seek support for Ubuntu, e.g.
askubuntu.com or the ubuntu irc channels on libera.chat.

Regards
Graham

[1] https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/opencascade