Project

Hassan Mohamed Elsayed emh20152017 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 23:23:48 BST 2021

Hello Dear,

We are Brokers in the Oil and Gas industry; this mail coveys to you an
opportunity to become an accredited Independent Oil Distributor.

We leverage on both Crude Oil and Refined products. Our clients
include major Oil Companies, Trading Houses and Commodity traders.

We facilitate new entrants into the lucrative Energy supply chain;
making it possible to get started with little or no capital at all.

Please reply for more details, if you wish to become an Oil
distributor or wish to expand your existing business portfolio.contact
me with my alternative Email:( Hassanapproval2016 at mail.com)

Regards,
Hassan Mohamed Elsayed
(Portfolio Manager)Petroleum Brokerage Services