Please be so kind to accept this quickly to enable release team an migration exception (Was: debian-science_1.14_amd64.changes is NEW)

Andreas Tille andreas at an3as.eu
Sun Mar 7 20:48:05 GMT 2021

Hi ftpmasters,

the Blends metapackages are usually uploaded relatively late to adapt to
the package pool right before the freeze to reflect the actual status
and have at best no changes right before the release but may be only a
few changes in case some package might be removed in deep freeze.

Due to my fault I missed that we have a new metapackage and we are
to late strictly speaking.  However, I know the release team is open
to this kind of metapackage changes.  It happens in every freeze.
It would just help if you could accept debian-science which is in new
since > 3 days to ask for a migration exception as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your understanding

      Andreas.

http://fam-tille.de