mail-archive.com : Have Lots Of Error.

Nathan West nathan at seooptimizes.com
Fri May 7 06:27:49 BST 2021

Dear mail-archive.com Owner,
Hope you are doing well !

I’m Senior Digital Marketing Expert With 10+ Years Of Experience.

I Was Going Through Your Website That Your Website Has Lots Of Broken Links
As Well As Technical Error Which Breaks The Rules Of Google Algorithm.

Some Of Your Error On The Website: mail-archive.com

·       4 Pages With *Harmful Broken Links*

·       No *Meta Tag* & *Title Tag*

·       Your Website Doesn't Have A *Canonical Tag.*

·       Your *Website* Doesn't Have A *Updated Sitemap.*

·       *Google Bot* Is Not Able To *Crawl* Your Website.

*Warning :*

Frankly Speaking If We Don't Fix Those Error Then Its Create A Very Bad
Impact On Your Website Visibility, Also Google Remove Your Expensive
Website From The Search Engine Because Your Website Don't Follow The
Algorithms Of Google.

Let Me Know If You're *interested* To Fix Those Error On Your Website
mail-archive.com . Then I Will Assign A Digital Marketing Manager To Send
You All Your *Website Error With A Full Analysis Report *& Help You To Fix
All Those Error.

I'm Waiting For Your Valuable Response To Makes The Website Search Engine
Friendly.

Best Regards,

*Nathan West,*

*Senior Digital Marketing Expert*

( Error Fixation Cost : $150 (One Time) To Fix All Those Errors Of Your
Website & Make It’s Search Engine Friendly. )

*( N.B : If You Are Really Interested To Fix All The Error Then Reply Me.
Because I Am Not Telling Any Fake Things OrDoing Any Spam. I Want To Help
Your Organisation. )*

[image: beacon]