REPLY ME URGENTLY

Mr Saeed Yahyah mrsaeedyahyah at gmail.com
Tue May 18 06:48:07 BST 2021

Dearest, I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.
Through this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach
you through it because it still remains the fastest medium of
communication. Please consider this mail with all seriousness as I seek for
your partnership from my spirit in this business transaction, should you be
interested kindly reply me for more details
Most  importantly , I’ m choosing you as a foreign partner and at the same
time assuring  you that this transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to
both  parties. I contacted you believing that you will not let me down once
you get this mail and after this transaction takes place under your care,
then more details of this proposal will be forwarded to you as soon as I
hear from you positively concerning this transfer.

Best Regards.

Mr Saeed Yahyah.