Bussiness Inquiry

sales.reitangroup1 at outlook.com sales.reitangroup1 at outlook.com
Wed May 26 01:25:45 BST 2021

Reitan Group or Reitangruppen is a Norwegian wholesaler and
retail franchiser. Included in its portfolio is REMA 1000, 7-
Eleven, HydroTexaco, Easy24, Narvesen, Spaceworld anPressbyrån.
The company has most of its 1,979 stores in Norway, but also some
in Sweden, Denmark and Latvia. The company also has a large real
estate portfolio with 813,000 square meters of real estate,
especially in Trondheim, in addition to owning half of
Nordenfjeldske Dampskibsselskab. Reitan Group is owned by the
Reitan Family and led by Odd Reitan and has its headquarters at
Lade Gaard at Lade in Trondheim.

We will like to order some of your products.

Provide us with your website link/catalog so we can choose
precisely product required by our client.

Advise if you can Ship to around Europe, Asia and Africa
otherwise we can get a freight forwarder to do the shipping for
us

Your prompt response will be well appreciated.

Regards,

Kristin Genton
Oversea Marketing Manager
REMA 1000 REMA 1000 Norge
+47 24 09 85 00Gladengveien 2, 0661, Oslo
Postboks 6428 Etterstad, 0605 Oslo
https://www.reitangruppen.no