nbsphinx-link_1.3.0-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Sébastien Delafond seb at debian.org
Mon Nov 8 10:12:07 GMT 2021

Hi Thorsten,

On 06/11 14:10, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> according to LICENSE the copyright holder is Simula Research
> Laboratory. Who is Vidar Tonaas Fauske?

He's the author listed in setup.py, and also the owner of the main
github repository for nbsphinx-link. I've added the copyright notice for
Simula Research Laboratory to debian/copyright: it indeed needs to be
listed.

> Also, your BSD-3 license block does not really match the text from
> LICENSE. Please adapt it.

Nice catch, and also corrected.

Both those changes are included in 1.3.0-2.

Cheers,

--
Seb