OFFER

NVK LLC NVK-LLC at MAIL.RU
Sun Oct 3 16:11:35 BST 2021

Dear Sir / Madam,

We are NVK LLC, Our company is a direct mandate to suppliers with large
quantities of the below listed products available for supply and delivery to
capable buyers worldwide.

AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 (JP54) AND JET A1

DIESEL-GAS OIL L0.2-62 GOST 305-82 (DIESEL D2).

LIQUIDIFIED NATURAL GAS (LNG)

RUSSIAN VIRGIN FUEL OIL (D6)

ULTRA LOW SULFUR DIESEL (EN590) 10PPM / 50 PPM

LIQUIDIFIED PETROLEUM GAS (LPG)

RUSSIAN EXPORT BLENDED CRUDE OIL (REBCO)

LIGHT CYCLE OIL

AUTOMATIC GAS OIL.

ETC.

Contact us today for our soft corporate offer (SCO) for successful contract
and spot deals. We specialize in Dip & Pay transactions. Our prices are
negotiable.

We also an intermediary/facilitator to reputable tank storage company in
Rotterdam,Houston,Russian Ports with good prices, Kindly contact us today
for purchase of Pure Russian origin products and also tank reservation for
storage of products.

С уважением,

Vinogradov Sergey Alexandrovich

General Director