Investment Inquiry

sales1 at emin.com.de sales1 at emin.com.de
Mon Oct 4 07:01:17 BST 2021

Hello & Greetings of the day to you,

Are you in need of finance to grow your existing business or
venture capital to launch your startup business / project? If
YES, then you have found the perfect solution through us. I am
Hillary Lucas a professional Investment Advisor with Fidelity
Investors. We are one of the biggest venture capitalist companies
worldwide with clients in North America, Europe, Middle East Asia
and Australia. We offers professional end to end services for
Startups, business / strategic plans and more. We currently have
a pool of funds from reputable investors currently seeking viable
and lucrative opportunities to invest at attractive rates. If
this offer is meaningful to you, please reply to this email and I
am happy to speak to you further with details, if not, thanks for
your time.

Best regards
Hillary Lucas
Fidelity Investment Advisor/Consultant