iPad Talet Case、Wireless/Gaming Keyboard

sales3 sales3 at ipod-htc.com
Wed Oct 13 10:14:14 BST 2021

Dear Sir or Madam,
Hello,glad to know your email address.This is Jennifer Huang from SHENZHEN YTC ELECTRONIC CO.,LIMITED.
We are a professional manufacturer of wireless keyboards, keyboard holsters and iPad protective covers with year’s experience. We own many domestic and overseas patented products, and keep innovation all the time. We have a lot of experience in educational tablet keyboard case.
We have many kinds of private products, can customized logo/ color/pattern/ languages of different countries according to the customers requirements. Parts of products support small batch ordering of the special languages .We use imported boardcom Bluetooth chips for keyboard, can keep stable high quality products.So we want to avail ourselves of opportunity establishing business relation with you.
Please link our company website:https://ipod-htc.en.alibaba.com
If you want to know more about our product.Please feel free to contact me.
Thank you in advance!
Best regards,
Jennifer Huang

Tel:15994566695
WeChat/Whatsapp:86 15994566695
QQ:2461659682
TM:cn1542814406uide
Website: www.alibaba.com
https://ipod-htc.en.alibaba.com
Address:4F,Building D,NO 120,HouTing 2nd Industry,Sha Jing Street,Shenzhen City,China