Project Funding

Rechel Hellmuth mr.pauldyson147 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 19:12:10 BST 2021

Greetings

My name is Rechel Hellmuth, Thank you for your time. My company offers
project financing/Joint Ventures Partnership and lending services, do you
have any projects that require funding? We are ready to work with you on a
more transparent approach. Our company Al-hendi Finance Group Pty Ltd is
legally registered. Partner with us and benefit from our financial program
for business owners, startups and corporate entrepreneurs.

We have an interesting commission package for eligible brokers. Further
details about the loan process will be sent to you upon the receipt of your
response.

Yours faithfully,
Rechel Hellmuth
CFO