PRODUCT FOR SALE ON FOB CHINA

Ruslan Semenovich Nemtsov alex at rtlstudios.live
Thu Apr 7 16:29:10 BST 2022

Good Day,

We are a Direct broker to Petroleum products exporters globally,
Due to the current sanctions on Russia Federation, Our seller has
decided to shift their product supply from European Ports to
China Ports. Currently there are large quantities of products in
Sellers China storage tanks. Buyers who are interested in
Purchasing products on FOB CHINA should please contact us.

There are a couple of Sellers within our contacts with available
petroleum products in their Vessels and tanks in China such as
JETA1/JP54, EN590-10PPM, D6 and D2, If you are interested or you
have contacts of Buyers who are ready, willing and capable to
close the deal, kindly respond to this email so that we can
proceed as soon as possible.

The market is open and every smart Buyer will exploit this
opportunity, the prices of petroleum products will as well
gradually go higher and higher. Kindly know that the Price of
these products are very attractive as it been sold on a
discounted price and the deal will be closed within a week. We
are looking for only serious Buyers. Please take note that this
products are sold on FOB CHINA only.

Best Regards,
Ruslan Semenovich Nemtsov
Marketing Manager