Procurement officer.

stefanphils.whitemnLab at outlook.com.tr stefanphils.whitemnLab at outlook.com.tr
Tue Apr 12 07:25:54 BST 2022

Hi I am stefan philips,

I'm working with Whitman Laboratories Ltd; we are One of the
leading Bio Pharmaceutical Companies in England. I'm looking for
a reliable and capable businessman/individual whom i can trust in
a product supply for us to make huge profit from the company
where i work, let me known if you are interested for more details

Our company in sourcing some of our Jerodroxin Herbal Extract HT
04 which is used in the manufacturing of high quality Anti-Viral
Vaccines, for Cancer treatment and other lifesaving
Pharmaceutical Products. This may not be your specialization but
it will be another income generating business out of your
specialty. This is because Our company is yet to locate any
seller to buy from, however, I have been able to discover a local
dealer who can supply us with this product. He is selling at a
cheaper rate, which is far cheaper than our previous purchases.
My director is not yet aware that I have found a new seller.

I want you to stand in as a new local dealer from your country
and I will introduce you to our company. The reason for this is
because I don't want my company to have direct contact with the
local dealer that sells this herbal oil extract very cheaply.
This will enable us to work together as partners and make real
cool profits. You as the local seller will supply our company at
a good rate which I will inform you later when we are in
agreement and This will attract the attention of our company
director to buy from you as against the previous rate. You will
be amazed with our total profit. I will give you more specific
profit details when I receive feedback from you if you are
interested. Thank you.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Stefan Philips