Good Day From Mohammed Osman,

Mohammed Osman info at info.org
Sat Apr 23 21:10:46 BST 2022

Good Day,

Hope you are keeping safe out there, I am a Consultant linked with investors with a high profile from the gulf region who are interested and willing to invest in your company/individual in any current project you are undergoing by means of debt finance as they are seeking means of expanding their portfolio outside the gulf region. To this end, My investors are currently seeking investment opportunities in various sectors by means of loan financing for long and short term, periods, early or late stages in Projects and Businesses that include: Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Mining, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Technology, Maritime, Hospitality, Biotechnology, Health Care, Renewable Energy, Aviation, Production, Manufacturing, etc, they are also currently assisting companies and businesses affected by the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic by providing sustainable loans and financing.

Should you be interested in engaging us for a more detailed discussion on the proposal, we would be happy to do so in whatever medium you find much more appropriate for this engagement.

I look forward to your response.

Mohammed Osman.
mohammedosman09230022 at gmail.com