Machine tools for metal processing lists.alioth.debian.org

Nona Dasso Nona.Dasso at arceadd.oemmanufacturerfromshenzhen.com
Wed Aug 24 16:34:14 BST 2022

hello  debian-science-maintainers,
I hope everything is fine with you.

We manufacture molds and produce complete products (including molding, assembly, painting, screen printing). If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. I'm happy to serve you.

CNM has the latest equipment CNC, EDM, facilities such as Morrissey, MICRON, AGIE, from Sweden, Taiwan, Japan, etc.
Including three high-speed NUMERICAL control, two mirror EDMs with two heads. We manufacture the largest mold is 2.0mx1.6m, weighing about 18 tons, Helps us process precisely in less time.

We are offering services including
1. Professional plastic mould design.
2. Professional plastic mould manufacture.
3. Competitive price.
4. Delivery time is normally 7~15 working days.
5. OEM/ODM Service.
My Email: Please reply to this email directly.

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! Any inquiry for plastic mold and molding or die casting mold, Please feel free to contact me.

We would appreciate your inquiries!
Good business,  -  Nona.Dasso

CNM-OEM manufacturers